Friday, January 4, 2008

Karma


Do you knit or crochet? Are you interested in racking up some karma? Will you make a scarf for a stranger and donate it? That would be great! A really cool kid, Ellen, contacted West Coast Crafty about her project. This is her first charity project. Help if you can.
Mail or bring your finished scarf to:
Imagiknit 3897 18th St (at Sanchez)

Greenwich Yarn 2073 Greenwich St (at Webster)

Atelier Yarns 1945 Divisadero St (between Pine and California)

Mendels/Far-Out Fabrics 1556 Haight St (between Clayton and Ashbury)

The Gables 5636 Geary Blvd (at 21st Ave)(415) 751-8152

Wishbone 601 Irving St (at 7th Ave)

3 comments:

Mary Alice said...

What a great idea. Unfortunately I can't knit. I'll mention it to a friend that does though. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Carrie @carrieloves said...

Nice new header. I can't knit either, and you're the only one I know who can :)

AuthorMomWithDogs said...

Oooh, great idea. I've been looking for another project for myself and my daughter. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...