Sunday, February 24, 2008

Free Food....

Did you get a free sample of cereal in you newspaper, today? I did. When I picked up my double wrapped, against the rain, newspaper today, there was a little bonus: Kellogg's All-Bran Strawberry Medley.


Since I'd been pondering what to eat for breakfast, today, I thought I'd give it a try.












First I looked at the side-panel. Hmm, didn't look too bad, no fat, high fiber. Hmm. But it does have lots of sugar, berry flavored oat clusters, and strawberry flavored apples listed way before real strawberries are listed.











Poured it in my bowl. Didn't quite look like the box illustration, No cause for alarm, yet.









Poured on the milk. What, what is that color, hmm, pink.









Taste test, thumbs down. Nothing to write home about. But, I finished, and look - pink milk, yuck. Who wants pink milk.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey thanks for the cereal review. :) I had wondered about that cereal and nope I didn't get any. :(

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Yuck. I'm almost afraid to ask what the ingredients are.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...