Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun Monday














This is the assignment from Swampy: Choose a topic/theme and make an alphabetical list of words, phrases, photos...however you want to share your topic/theme.

One of my favorite places is my home, and my favorite color is green. Here are the green ABC's of my home.

A - Art












B - Bowl











C - Ceramic















D - Draped Table














E - Easter Chair














F - Family, This is my generation of Davis cousins.
from the right, top to right bottom, oldest to youngest.













G - Glasses















H - Heart Pillow













I - Iron Candleholders














J - Jester












K - Keys












L - Lawnmower Man















M - Mother-in-law's tongue















N - Nicolas Canyon















O - Oval Rug











P - Pitcher











Q - Quarter Flats













R - Rabbit












S - Soap















T - Tea












U - Undercounter Spice Rack












V - Vases















W - Windchimes















X - XB with grass & green palm












Y - Yarn












Z - I've got nothing
This Z is from
Spell with flickr. It's
green!



16 comments:

Alison said...

wonderful list Jan..I love the pictures!!! great job!!

Aoj & The Lurchers said...

What a clever idea! I do like the pitcher!

Swampwitch said...

Oh My ! What a lovely green list ! And the amount of time you spent creating this post...wow! Thanks for playing the game AND following the rules !
Have a wonderful week.

lisa marie said...

Your house isn't a zoo? Or was when kids were little. :) I love your theme! I used to have XA, loved it but not for long trips. :)

I have to go look at your list again! I love it!

Faye said...

There was a time when green of any color was my favorite. Have you ever heard the decorating rule that every room should have a touch of green to remind us of nature?

Another Scion XB fan? I love my little black "bread box".

Pamela said...

I love these illustrated abc's!

Carrie Sue said...

wow that's a lot of pictures!

Lil Mouse said...

that's so fun. we have rabbits that visit us and it makes us so joyful! thanks for that!

ChrisB said...

Saying it with pictures is a lovely idea.

Peter said...

You have put a lot of effort into a very good post Jan.
Thanks for your comforting words.

mjd said...

Great list and you provided pictures too.

Sayre said...

I's say green is definitely your color! I love the rabbit with cabbage!

hulagirlatheart said...

Great list! I love the jester pic. Thanks for stopping by my website. Drop in anytime.

Jo Beaufoix said...

That's a brill idea. I love the Nicholas Canyon picture especially. I never heard of him before. Lovely.

Jo Beaufoix said...

Oh, and thanks for the lovely comment. :D

IamwhoIam said...

Nice home and lots of lovely pic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...