Thursday, March 13, 2008

Maybe, I'm Amazed.

I was amazed at the response to my ABC Wednesday post. I can understand bloggers living outside of the US, not knowing some of our most famous authors. After all, I might not know theirs. I have my favorite British, Norweign, Swedish authors; and authors from Italy, Chile are not unknown to me. I read a lot.



But really, if you live in the US, you may be living under a rock not to heard of Amy Tan, Dave Barry,Greg Iles, James McBride, Kathi Goldmark, Matt Groening, Mitch Albom, Ridley Pearson, Roy Blount, Scott Turow, Stephen King.



Come on, Stephen King, Amy Tan, Mitch Albom, Really amazing.






This video is from Cheeseford, and this is what he says about it - "Really rather glorious, this. Rodlington Stewart with Ronnie Lane, Ronnie Wood, Ian McLagan and Kenney Jones tearing the arse out of Macca's 'Maybe I'm Amazed' in 1972. Marvellous as the original is, this really has something to it."

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Well I know them as authors, but nope, never heard of the band. I better go check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...