Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've been Tagged.......

I've been Tagged...by Barb SPOTLIS

WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
I’d been retired for a couple of years, and was working part-time as a custom picture frame designer. We were getting ready to move here, to Murrieta, to our retirement home.

FIVE THINGS ON MY 'TO DO' LIST TODAY?
1. Go to work, 6A-10A, a short shift, all I do now is work short shifts. It’s my choice.
2. read
3. Teach Tai Chi and Qi Gung at 3:30
4. Play cards tonight at 6:30 with a group of friends. We’ve been playing for about 8 years.
5. read

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY

1. Popcorn
2. Apple
3. Big Stick
4.
5.

FIVE BAD HABITS
1. Swear like a sailor
2. I’m bossy
3. Spending too much time on the computer
4.
5.

FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. 2035 Gale Ave, until I married
2. 66181/2 Perry Rd., one year
3. 8141 Stewart & Gray, two years
4. 3226 Hackett, 30 years
5. Murrieta, almost 10 years

FIVE JOBS I HAVE HAD

1. Farmers and Merchant’s Bank, bookkeeper
2. Pennzoil, field supervisor
3. ARA Mfg. managed a garage
4. Retail manager, Crabtree & Evelyn, Victoria's Secret, This End Up Furniture
5. Barnes and Noble, bookseller

I'm not going to tag anyone, but I did this because I really like Barb.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Ahhhhhh Jan thanks!! I am glad you played along for me... I love reading all your interesting life stories....

Allie said...

Wow, you are an interesting person! Ti Chi? Penzoil field supervisor? I think I'm boring, but my kids aren't! That gives me something to blog, right?! I like big sticks too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...