Saturday, May 3, 2008

Photo Hunt - Time









When I think of 'time', I think of this clock. I've had it for about 30 years. Now, it hangs in the office, but in the past it was in the living room. I think it's a great functional piece of art. In the office, it's part of a greater display I call 'Bob's Glory Wall'. It has lots of mementos from his retirement. A certificate from the City of Los Angeles, letters of congratulations from the Governor and the President. Ten years ago the Governor of California was Pete Wilson, and the President was Bill Clinton, how times change. There are also some of his athletic medals, won at various competitions, and a couple of photos.


Now check out all the PhotoHunters.

6 comments:

Sugarplum's Mom said...

That's a beautiful clock, and what a great tribute wall

Sugarplum's Mom

Alison said...

I have something on my blog for You!!!

Sarge Charlie said...

excellent tribute, retirement is great, i do not know how I had time to work.

Flo said...

That is a great clock and a beautiful wall. Great tribute!!!

Mine is up over at Flo's Place

-tnchick- said...

Great lookin' wall in your office! 30 years is a long time for a clock to tick. I have one that my Mom and Dad rec'd from my grandmother as a gift, when they got married. I love clocks

Pamela said...

we have a clock from one of the submarines my husband was on in the late sixties.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...