Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Picture This

I've joined a blog group, Picture This (a no comment blog). There is a theme that changes every other week, you post your photos according to the theme. This is a first for me to be a regular contributor. Previously, I've signed up weekly for various blog doings, and I've really enjoyed them:


Doing these, I discovered that what I like best is the challenge of taking pictures to fit the theme that week. Prose are fine, poetry not so much, but tell me to take a photo and I'm all over it. So, check out Picture This, when you have a chance.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this link in your sidebar yesterday and went and peeked. Seems like a neat idea!

Pamela said...

That looks interesting. You're really getting good at this!

I'll be watching to see what you do.

Cazzie!!! said...

I love that idea, pictures, they conjure all sorts of ideas..and to each person tell a different story, I like it even more!

Katney said...

Welcome to Picture This, Jan. I had not thought of putting a Picture This link on my sidebar. Duh!

Among your doings, stop by and see some of the Odd Shots on Mondays. In fact, if you come across something odd, or a shot turns out odd, join us.

storyteller said...

Thanks for the link to this interesting blog. I've added it to my (ever expanding) list of blogs to visit, though I'm not sure I'll be contributing photos any time soon.
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...