Monday, July 7, 2008

People are Really Good

This is another one to file under: People are Really Good. We went to a ball game, again last night. As I was waiting in line to get tickets, a lovely young woman in front of me, turned around and gave me 3 vouchers for free attendence. So, we got to go in the turnstiles for free. Amazing.

We had another great time at the game. Remember, this is single A minor league baseball, and anything can happen. Last night we were entertained by a gorilla and Rally Cop, in addition to Thunder, the huge green dog.



This beautiful girl conked out in the 8th inning, but up to then she was having a great time.

5 comments:

ALF said...

A free baseball game?!? What fun!

Unknown said...

You do have tons of fun! Cool!

I still love Thunder~!

oliver rain said...

What a fun, fun thing to do.

Allie said...

I don't blame that poor girl. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE baseball, but when I watch it I have to be late.

Alison said...

another story to renew my faith in mankind...thanks Jan.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...