Thursday, July 24, 2008

Share the Magic


On Tuesday, I received an award from Alison. It wasn't one of those "Here, I've given you this, now it's your job to pass it on" type of awards; but I'm going to pass it on. I have some blog pals that I just love their photography, and I want to give it to them.


Dot, is the originator of the two photography blogs I contribute to on a regular basis, Picture This and The World in Black and White. She's a frequent commenter and very supportive. Her photos are fabulous and really set a high standard for the rest of us.


Daryl also contributes to the same photography blogs, and her work is outstanding. I found Dot thru Daryl, thank heavens. Daryl has a husband, who she uses for inspiration in her frequent cartoons, called Husbandisms.


Angela, is a fabulous sensitive blogger, who is very involved in dog rescue, a subject near and dear to my heart. She also is a photographer and a reader, and you know I love books. If she lived on this side of the pond, I'm sure we'd get together, often.


Allie, is a Mommy Blogger. We have a lot in common, we're both married to lawmen. I'm including her because she takes great photos of her family and friends, and includes them in each and every post. She's also a reader. Do you see a theme here?


Now, Lisa already received this award from Alison, but she's a blog pal extroidinaire, and her photography is beautiful and creative. Her photos of both flora and fauna are the best. (She's a reader, too.) So Lisa, here it is, again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...