Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by one of my fave bloggers, Barb. Here are the rules:

1.) Go to your Pictures folder on your computer
2.) Go to your 4th folder
3.) Get your 4th picture
4.) Tag four people

Here Goes....

This is a double exposure of a red hollyhock. I turned it sepia, trying to decide if I'd use it for Sepia Scenes. Guess not, since I'm using it today! Well, it's for a good cause.

Here are the four people I'm picking on tagging:

Lovely daughter at Koehmstedt.
Lisa at Lisa's Chaos
Daryl at Out and About in New York City
Alison at RDH Mom

Feel free to do it, even if I didn't pick on you.

4 comments:

Jientje said...

This turned out very nice Jan, I like it a lot!
Is it just me, or is there a lot less tagging going around these last few months? When I started blogging, I got tagged all the time, and I did not mind at all, it always gave you some writing prompt for less inspirational days.

country mouse said...

aaaaaaaand you continue to blow me away with your photography!

Unknown said...

Of course I can play this way. :)

Love your double exposure!

Daryl said...

Neat ... I wonder what is fourth in my iPhoto library .. I will check tonite and post it this weekend

Thanks for the tag, the visit and I love the Watery Weds. photo

:-Daryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...