Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh dear

Today, while I was adventuring out there is blog land, I came across Barriers, Bridges and Books.  Yesterday, Terri's post was political, please check it out.  She posts a interview with McCain and Palin.  The interview is about 6 1/2 minutes long, and I learned things I hadn't known.  These are some of McCain's views:

Top Advice:  Have Fun

Palin is one of the foremost experts in the Nation on Energy issues.

Palin has a Great Record of Reform.

Palin uniquely qualified to find a Cure for Autism.

Now, these claims are amazing, to me; especially the expert on Engery issues and Uniquely qualified to find a cure for Autism, claims.  Most likely to achieve these goals you would have to have a better education than attending 6 colleges in 6 years, and having a degree in journalism.  BTW, despite her journalism degree, she didn't even work for the college newspaper or campus television station.  She did, however, worked briefly as a sportscaster for KTUU in Anchorage after she graduated college.

My conclusion is - McCain is delusional.

4 comments:

Alison said...

I must agree with you and I haven't even followed the link to interview yet!! Palin actually scares me....

Attila the Mom said...

I just can't bear to watch anything political any more. I'm ready to run away to a remote island somewhere!

With my luck it will be one of those floating garbage barges. ;-)

Terri said...

Hard to believe, isn't it?? Uniquely qualified? Give me a break!

Daryl said...

Dangerously delusional since he waited way too long IMO to stiffle those racists remarks she was spewing about Obama .. and egging on the crowd .. what a nasty piece of work she is .. and he clearly approved her message ...

:-Daryl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...