Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What not to wear to the bookstore

a. Leaves and grapes in your hair
b. Bare feet
This woman spent at least 4 hours sitting on the floor, blocking the aisle at the bookstore. My photos aren't very good, I took them as I strolled by, but she was not a young woman, who might have been excused this boorish behavior. She read magazines and drew fantasy sketches, all the while seemingly oblivious to what was going on around her.
Now, it's obvious to me, she wanted attention, but it didn't appear her ploy worked. No one paid any attention at all. Very sad.

1 comment:

Jan AKA Wammy said...

This woman looks just like the kids at the high school today..Spirit Week...toga day. But I dodn't see too many of them dresses in togas. You jsut never know what you will see.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...