Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tea, anyone?

I don't know about you, but I "gift" myself, regularly, and I do it for any or no occasion. I figure that since I'm married to a wonderful guy, but a guy who's gift-giving challenged, this is the perfect solution. Recently I ordered this tea assortment from Stash Tea. I'm a tea drinker, no coffee, ever, so I thought - Gee, this is just perfect, maybe I'll discover something new that I haven't tried before.

All I can say is Holy Cow. What an assortment. I think there's enough tea for 4 people for a year, and something for every one's taste. Bob's been teasing me about it, since the huge box arrived. When I showed it to Carrie, when she was here, she said the same thing, Holy Cow. Today my tea canister was looking empty so I went to the gift box and loaded it up with new varieties. I decided to be brave and just grab the first 3 that I touched and give them a try. What's the worse that can happen?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...