Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fun Monday


Grace is the boss this week, and here is her assignment:

Many people make resolutions during the month of January and they usually include diets/eating healthy/losing weight and all that good stuff. I myself decided to try the Weight Watchers this time round. My assignment is to tell us about a diet or two (Atkins, Sonoma, Weight Watchers, South Beach, the You on a Diet, Best Life, The Abs Diet, The Zone, Cabbage Soup, E-Diets, Dr Phil, Jenny Craig, The Meditteranean Diet, Nutrisystem, Slim-Fast, Suzzane Sommers or No Name diet etc etc) that you have tried and what you liked or did not like about it. You can tell us about one diet that you had so much success with, or another that was a torture to follow or both.


AND/OR


Photo assignment: post a photo of something/someone that makes you feel good about yourself. It could be your loved one, your pet, your part of the world, anything goes.

So, we get choices. I've only used one diet in my life, Weight Watchers. I've used it twice; when I was in my 20's and again in my 50's. I like several things about WW, the main one is that it has evolved with the times. It's a great program that helps you loose weight and gain a healthy lifestyle. You just have to do the program. I think that's where most people foul-up, cheating all the time. I'm included in "most people". Lucky for me and anyone whose been a WW'er, all you have to do is get back to it.





This collage shows my daughters, at different stages of their lives. They are wonderful women, beautiful, intelligent and sucessful. They a both great mothers. When I think of them I feel wonderful, about them and myself.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...