Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mixed Species Marriage

Today my friend Tom said that Bob and I have a "Mixed Species Marriage". We are different, but I've always thought we had a regular mixed marriage. Of course this is the same friend that said Why Men Love Bitches was written with me in mind. In Tom's defense, when Bob asked me to marry him, his best friend, Ron, who is now our brother-in-law, said "You're going to marry HER!" This is how we compare:

____________Jan_____Bob
Artist _______yes_____ yes
Athlete ______no______yes
____________Tai Chi__Triathalon
Books _______Fiction___Sci/Fi
Dessert______yes______yes
Food________Fish_____Steak
Intelligent____yes______yes
Music_______ Rock____Classical
____________Blues___Jazz
Politics_______left_____right
Temperment___bitch___ nice, he thinks

Forgive the chart, I'm not sophisticated enough to use html to make one.

2 comments:

Carrie @carrieloves said...

Nice? What?

How about cranky? Stubborn? Sneaky {food}? Sorry Dad, I guess I know you better than Mom does.

Besides, you are me, or I'm you, or however that works. Ha!

Unknown said...

I like your chart. :) I wouldn't be able to do any better. I think it keeps interest in a marriage to be somewhat different. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...