Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Grapefruit, we have grapefruit

I've been ordering grapefruit from Pittman & Davis for a few years. I know, it seems kinda wierd, grapefruit thru the mail. But it's really good, delivery is free and it's better and less expensive than at the grocery store.

Until this year, I was lucky to get a sample; Bob boguarded 'em. He was, like, I'm almost out of grapefruit, when's the next delivery? Don't eat my grapefruit! Since I'm the purchasing agent for our family, it was always my fault if he ran out of grapefruit, especially if I'd had the audacity to eat one or two. I'd order a half bushel at a time, never enough for the man.

This year something happened. Bob's been sharing! I can have a grapefruit any time I want. I'm not complaining, just saying, it's wierd.





Believe me I'm not complaining, just enjoying.

The grapefruit are so good, we also order the Clementines and Nova Tangelos with equal sucess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love some tangelos - but I've never liked grapefruit. So - Bob would NEVER have to share with me!

Unknown said...

You know I'm not fond of grapefruit but that sounds like a great deal for people who do like them. :) My dad would probably like it. Nice that Bob is sharing better. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...