Monday, February 18, 2008

Looking for a few for an new Wordless Wednesday.

Rachel from American Mum is starting Wordless Wednesday With a Twist. I thought I'd support her and give it a try.

This is what she had to say, "I'd like to host Wordless Wednesday With a Twist. This is a contest in which we post a series of three to five photographs on a certain topic that tell a story. The winners, chosen by voters, would receive a $10 gift card to Snapfish. I thought our first topic could be our kids (or if you don't have kids, the nearest rugrats around!). And don't be intimidated if you're a newbie like me. So what do you think? Are you interested? Leave me a little note if you'd participate, and if we have enough interest, it's on!"

How about it, want to support a new idea?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey this sounds neat and I'm thinking I could do it on my oher blog as I was planning on posting a few photos anyway. Cool! thanx for the heads up. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...