Friday, February 15, 2008

Six Word Memoir

There's a new book, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser. This is an interesting concept. What would your Six Word Memoir be?

I considered this one, but it was already taken:


"Well-behaved women

seldom make history."

--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich


I think mine might be:


Everything I've done,

I'd do again.


My life hasn't been perfect, whose has, but I think it has been great.

OR


Maybe this says it all:




Photo by [¯Ô¯] - Andy C

I like 'em both.


What would your Six Word Memior be? This could be a do-it-yourself meme.

2 comments:

klasieprof said...

Wow.
Six words certainly boils all the fat off doesn't it.
I think I'll have to think on this for a while. I"m not very good on my feet...well...I AM...I'm a teacher...but not for THIS kind of stuff!!!

dawn224 said...

love hubby cat baby, want sleep :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...