Thursday, February 21, 2008

Total Nightmare

When you hit your knees, tonight, say a prayer for this family. The Dad, Matt Moore fell ill months ago. He's really been going downhill. Now, he's on life support.





He's a captian on our fire department, I don't know him, but he needs everyone's support. When he was finally diagnosed, after months of growing sicker, his family got answers, but no good news. Matt is infected with a soil-borne ameoba. He has a rare and usually fatal parasitic meningoencephalitis caused by a brain-eating amoeba found in soil.

Photo is from Frank Bellino/The Press-Enterprise.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

=(

I most certainly will have him in my thoughts and prayers.

Very nice looking family.

klasieprof said...

Oh my god. The WEIRD things people get. I will continue to pray, I saw his post for fundraiser above but didnt' comment.
A BRAIN EATING omeba? yikes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...