Saturday, April 19, 2008

I don't believe this

Seems there's a modern-day sheriff in Oklahoma who has been using female inmates as sex slaves. He's been the top cop in his county of 26,000 since 1994. This is a horrific story of abuse of power, but what really slays me is that everyone else in the department claims to know nothing about it. Thanks to Mel for the heads up


Read the whole story here on MSNBC.


This is the creep, who faces 467 years in prison if convicted on all counts, 35 felony charges against him, including 14 counts of second-degree rape, seven counts of forcible oral sodomy and five counts of bribery by a public official.

5 comments:

Pamela said...

well -- I'm always cautious about stuff I read in the newspaper.

Was he really doing all this stuff -- and how in the world could he do this without anyone knowing???..
or perhaps did the inmates hate him so much that they figured out this scheme to take him down.

makes one wonder.. that is for sure.
We certainly know that the world is full of creeps.

Unknown said...

I didn't know this but I wouldn't be surprised. Glad he's finally stopped!

Anonymous said...

I hope his jury is comprised of women only.

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

That's just awful

Allie said...

Yes, but now everyone will say that ALL cops are crooked. I too hope that the jury is full of women.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...