Monday, December 1, 2008

Blog 1st Anniversary

Today marks one year of blogging for me. What a fun ride it has been. At first, I wasn't sure what I'd ever post, but it turns out I'm very word-y and love to post my photos, too.

Here's my post total for my blogs:
The Prytz Family...................693!
Loves Books and Tea..........51
Jan's Kitchen .....................25
Murrieta 365 ......................44
World of Black & White...122
Picture This.......................207
Grand Total.........................1142



When I started my photo blog, Murrieta 365, I thought I'd have a hard time coming up with post for The Prytz Family, so I joined NaBloPoMo. It did help, to have the goal of one post a day. So, I'm giving myself this badge:


Now, for the Book Give Away, in celebration of my first year of blogging. Here are the winners.


Jan (Wammy), Dancing in the Lowcountry & BlueList


Jientje, Winter Cookbook


Lisa, Mudbound, We Bought a Zoo, Why Birds Sing


Tammy, The Historian


Please email me at rjprytz at hotmail dot com with your postal information.

**I had two books no one bid for, and they were a couple of my favorites. I asked Swampy if she'd like Marley and Me, and she jumped at the chance. The other one is When Wanderers Cease to Roam, and I asked Becky if she's be interested, still waiting on that one.

**I now have all the addresses I need except Tammy's, so I'll get the books in the mail on 12/4.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...