Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Poor Bob

Some times I dabble in things not related to books, photography or making jewelry. I've designed two different t-shirts for Bob. The first one related to both our daugthers blaming everything on him. "Dad, it's all your fault!" My theory is better him than me. They say it with love, but they love to blame things on him. That t-shirt said, "I'm Bob, It's all my fault". When our friend, the other Bob, saw it, he wanted one to.

Below is my 2nd t-shirt for Bob, he's always saying "Poor Bob". I just went ahead and ordered one for the other Bob. The other Bob and his wife Darleen came over the other night to play cards and they both wore their new t-shirts. The other members of our card playing group got a good chuckle.

The other Bob is a very interesting man. He's a L.A. native; he enlisted in the Navy during WWII. He served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. He's a really nice, quiet man. After he retired, he went to work for J.C. Penney's, in their distribution division; and that's where he met Darleen. They've been married 35 years.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...