Saturday, February 9, 2008

Author, Author

Last month, some booksellers from Barnes and Noble, Borders and Vroman's were invited to have lunch with a new author. I've attended several of these lunches or dinners, courtesy of the Random House rep., Wade. I'm mentioning this again, because two good things have happened.

First, the book,The Opposite of Love, , has been made a B&N Discover Title. This is a great thing for a new author.

Second, Julie Buxbaum, sent us Thank You notes. This is a first. Of course, she is a very nice woman. I picked up her thank you note when I went to the bookstore for some new reads. (I'm still on convalesense leave. I go back to work in about 10 days).

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

The fact that she sent you a handwritten note makes me want to go out and buy her book. I love handwritten notes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...