Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Swag, the blog type

When I did this post, I was just being me. I thought it was interesting. I received a comment from the company, and I thought that was cool. (Once before, I received a comment from a different retailer.)

But Indigo Wild went a step further, this is the comment:

Hi Jan!

I'm the owner of Indigo Wild and I just read your nice comments on our company and our Zum Bum! Thanks so much! I've enjoyed your web site - we have a lot in common ie food, music, books etc. If you'd like, I'd love to send you some aromatic goodies!

Let me know.

Thanks. Emily Voth


I was really jazzed, and replied, "Yeah, sure, send it." (I was more polite, really.)

So, yesterday FedEx delivered this box:















First, Lizzie and Dudley had to check it out:



It must have smelled good.







When I opened it, it looked like this:























When I got it all unpacked, this is my swag, my first blog swag:

Whoppee, great stuff.








They even included a nice note.








3 comments:

Mel said...

That's SO cool!!! I'm SOOO in the dark on all this blog stuff....Some of that stuff looks like it'd be awesome to use!

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

WOW! I just got their catalog the other day and, not only do their products look interesting, the catalog was so much fun to read. Thanks for the suggestion.

klasieprof said...

Jan !! How cool is THAT!! Congrats!! SEE!! I am a Very firm believer that you cannot "outgive". The Universe, God always brings back more than you give!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...