Thanks for the fun answers everyone. A couple of years ago we got a front load washer and dryer. Now, leaving a tissue or other paper in the wash isn't the disaster it use to be. What I liked about this "find", was it was heart shaped!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Winner
The winner of my Silly Guessing Game is Sayre. She was the first with the right answer that wasn't wishy-washy. "I'm a mom... I see this stuff all the time! Some kind of paper that was left in a pocket and then washed!"
Thanks for the fun answers everyone. A couple of years ago we got a front load washer and dryer. Now, leaving a tissue or other paper in the wash isn't the disaster it use to be. What I liked about this "find", was it was heart shaped!
Thanks for the fun answers everyone. A couple of years ago we got a front load washer and dryer. Now, leaving a tissue or other paper in the wash isn't the disaster it use to be. What I liked about this "find", was it was heart shaped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment